Noosa Villages: NEW Campaign Social Tiles for Members
As part of our new Winter campaign to encourage visitors to explore more of Noosa, a range of social tiles are now available for all members to use. Square tiles for Facebook or Instagram posts, and rectangular tiles for social stories are available for each village – plus suggested copy and village website links. Post these on your business socials pages, in eDM’s or when getting in touch with clients. Check out the 11 YouTube videos as well (click HERE) to share with your clients and networks.
Quick steps to use these tiles:
- Scroll down to the village you would like to post and download the relevant social tile (two sizes)
- Post this tile using the suggested copy (or a version of your own copy/words)
- Include the relevant village website link as listed below. For a social post paste the link at the end and for a social story, paste the link as an 'Add Link' option before you post.
Feel free to email [email protected] if you have any questions for ideas on how best to use these social tiles and videos.
Discover Noosa's Villages - HERO
- There's so much to explore in Noosa. Get ready to discover the Noosa Villages, on a journey through the heart of the region. From the seaside, coastal villages to the rolling green hills of the hinterland, we'll take you on a journey to discover hidden gems, as we explore more Noosa!
Copy & Paste this link: https://www.visitnoosa.com.au/explore-more-discover-noosas-villages
Kin Kin & Cooran
- Discover Kin Kin and Cooran, on the Noosa Country Drive. You’ll find thriving, small-town communities, peppered with restaurants and cafes, eclectic gift stores, great coffee, and local farmers and producers leading the way in sustainable farming.
- Discover the Noosa hinterland town of Cooroy – a charming mix of history, nature, arts and country hospitality. Enjoy cafes, restaurants, farm gates, a boutique brewery, distillery and clubs. Browse boutiques, homewares, galleries, gifts, antiques and vintage treasures – or even play a game of golf.
Copy & Paste this link: https://www.visitnoosa.com.au/destinations/noosa-country/cooroy
- Discover Pomona, a gorgeous hinterland town with cafes, a country hotel, distillery, art galleries, and a cute weekly country market. It's also an ideal launching pad for the nearby Noosa Trail Network, a haven for bike and horse riding throughout the hinterland. Pomona has a little bit of something for everyone.
Copy & Paste this link: https://www.visitnoosa.com.au/destinations/noosa-country/pomona
- Discover Boreen Point, the gateway to upper Noosa River, the Noosa Everglades and Queensland's largest salt lake, Lake Cootharaba. Explore all this natural beauty by kayak, car, SUP or boat and be sure to check out the hidden eco-accommodation while you're there. Keep your eyes peeled for the array of native wildlife including kangaroos and birds as you get back to nature.
Copy & Paste this link: https://www.visitnoosa.com.au/noosa-country/elanda-point-boreen-point
- Discover one of only two everglades in the world right here in Noosa. Experience breathtaking beauty as you explore 60km of pristine waters, unique flora and fauna and narrow waterways. Grab a kayak or jump aboard a boat and explore the incredible paradise of the Noosa Everglades.
Copy & Paste this link: https://www.visitnoosa.com.au/destinations/noosa-country/noosa-everglades
- Discover the bustling entertainment hub of Noosa - the Noosa Junction. Spoilt for choice, explore the many wonderful bars, street-food style restaurants, cafes, chic boutiques, trendy homewares, art galleries and so much more! You will never run out of things to do in the Noosa Junction!
Copy & Paste this link: https://www.visitnoosa.com.au/destinations/noosa-junction
- Discover the iconic Noosa Heads, one of Australia's most loved holiday destinations! Get ready for complete relaxation and laidback vibes as you explore the range of award-winning restaurants, stunning beaches, chic boutiques and luxurious accommodation. Surf in a World Surfing Reserve, walk the picturesque National Park or watch the sunset over Noosa at the Laguna Lookout.
Copy & Paste this link: https://www.visitnoosa.com.au/destinations/noosa-heads
Noosa North Shore
- Discover the unspoilt wilderness of Noosa North Shore. Just a 5-minute journey across the Noosa River explore more than 80km of pristine open beaches, golden sand and lush forest. Pop over for the day or stay longer and camp!
Copy & Paste this link: https://www.visitnoosa.com.au/destinations/other-beaches/noosa-north-shore
- Discover the riverside village of Noosaville. Enjoy this laidback holiday spot as you take in the stunning water views and indulge in delicious restaurants and cute cafes. Or head to the industrial side of Noosaville and explore the range craft breweries and distilleries and be sure to check out the many shops along the way.
Copy & Paste this link: https://www.visitnoosa.com.au/destinations/noosaville
- Discover Tewantin, one of the Noosa area’s earliest settled towns. Catch the Noosa Ferry to Noosa Marina with its riverfront shops and restaurants or take a short walk to the main village. Just up the road, the Mt Tinbeerwah lookout is easy to access and has stunning coastal and hinterland views.
Copy & Paste this link: https://www.visitnoosa.com.au/destinations/tewantin
Discover the seaside village of Peregian Beach. Locals and visitors love the laidback and chilled vibe. Walk from the beach to Peregian Village Square with its family-friendly restaurants, cool cafes and takeaways set under cool shady trees.
Copy & Paste this link: https://www.visitnoosa.com.au/destinations/peregian-beach
Discover the beachfront village of Sunshine Beach, set beneath a canopy of green trees and pandanus palms – perfect for a relaxing beach holiday. On the southern side of the Noosa National Park headland, you can even walk around the headland from Noosa Heads to Sunshine Beach (about 2.5 hours) for stunning coastal views.
Copy & Paste this link: https://www.visitnoosa.com.au/destinations/sunshine-beach