New members January 2021
Welcome to new members of Tourism Noosa - make sure you check them out!
Eat & drink
Dingo Creek Wines: Winery in Traveston, near the Noosa hinterland, www.dingocreek.com.au
Humble on Duke; Restaurant in Sunshine Beach, www.humbleonduke.com.au
Theo's Social Club: Wine, cheese, small plates and cocktails in Noosa Junction, www.theossocialclub.com
Little Sister Noosa: Cocktail Bar and nightclub in Hastings St, www.facebook.com/littlesisternoosa/
Little Sunshine Noosa: Coffee shop and gifts in Lanyana Way, Noosa Junction, www.instagram.com/little.sunshine.noosa/
Playshed, a creative space in Eumundi running exhibitions, workshops, paint and sip classes, clay, sculpture etc, www.facebook.com/PlayShed-105198824193465/
Noosa Bespoke Charters: Luxury private charters on-board Medusa, www.noosabespokecharters.com.au
The Tourism Co, Visitor Information Centre travel desk
Sunshine Hire: Wedding hire packages, www.sunshinehire.com.au
Transform Spa & Coaching: Balance and transform your mind, body and soul, www.transforms.com.au
Live Like a Local - Noosa: Your daily dose of Noosa magic, www.instagram.com/livelikealocalnoosa
LMC Accounting and Financial Services: Complete accounting solutions, www.noosaaccounting.com.au
Okaeri Noosa: Pure Australian skincare made with native botanicals, www.okaerinoosa.com.au
eNJae Noosa Hub: New business hub opening soon in Lanyana Way, Noosa Junction, www.facebook.com/enjaenoosahub/
Tewantin Tennis Club, www.play.tennis.com.au/tewantintennisclub
Noosa in Tourism Australia's Hot List
Tourism Australia has released its first travel 'Hot List' for 2021, a wrap-up of new places to stay and experiences to enjoy around Australia, with Noosa businesses and members of Tourism Noosa included:
- The Noosa Eat & Drink Autumn Fare (11-14 March).
TOURISM PRODUCTS AND EXPERIENCES
- Fraser Island Boat Charters (Tourism Noosa member) has teamed up with Hervey Bay Fly and Sportfishing to launch a range of new overnight yacht and sportfishing packages off the western coast of K’gari – Fraser Island.
- Tasman Venture (Tourism Noosa member) offers new, sleep-on-board, private charter experiences along the Fraser Coast, visiting World Heritage-listed K’gari – Fraser Island and Lady Elliot Island (Tourism Noosa member) on the southern Great Barrier Reef.
FOOD AND DRINK OPENINGS
- Winston is the new chef-in-residence dining space at Wasabi (Tourism Noosa member) from the Spicers Group's Cameron Matthews.
- Mayan Farm, on the Noosa Trail Network, has environmentally-friendly, sustainable accommodation of two “rammed earth” luxe villas with views of the surrounding countryside.
- Lady Musgrave HQ is a new pontoon providing an underwater observatory experience for overnighters or day trippers on the southern Great Barrier Reef (Tourism Noosa member).
- Domic, a luxury beachfront house at the northern end of Sunshine Beach, next to Noosa National Park, has opened to visitors.