Join our national marketing opportunities: Digital ads | social media
Tourism Noosa has a range of national cooperative marketing opportunities. Join us in promoting beautiful Noosa holidays to travellers around Australia!
Current cooperative marketing opportunities:
- VISIT NOOSA NEWSLETTER + 2-WEEK SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGN (Accommodation offers for Noosa Eat + Drink Festival)
- AUSTRALIAN TRAVELLER NOOSA E-NEWSLETTER
- AUSTRALIAN TRAVELLER HOT DEALS
- SOCIAL MEDIA ADS FOR WELLNESS AND ACCOMMODATION SECTORS
Please see details below, and book now by emailing [email protected] as some are filling fast and deadlines are looming.
Please note, for all opportunities, we only require raw material (image + words) - we design the ads (included in cost quoted below).
VISIT NOOSA NEWSLETTER + 2-WEEK SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGN
NOOSA EAT & DRINK FESTIVAL ACCOMMODATION OFFERS
Promote your accommodation offer for the Noosa Eat & Drink Festival (17-20 May 2020) in Visit Noosa's newsletter to our consumers database around Australia.
- Date: March 2020
- Opportunity: Your offer featured in our consumer newsletter as one of six accommodation deals, linking to a more detailed listing on our website + 2-week targeted social media campaign through our Visit Noosa Facebook and Instagram channels
- Audience: Our EDM database of 21,000 + social media carousel ads targeted to relevant audience segments
- Cost: $350 each + GST per spot.
Australian Traveller, Australia’s biggest selling travel magazine, provides high quality information and inspiration for Australians who want to get out there and explore their own backyard.
1: NOOSA SOLUS E-NEWSLETTER:
A special newsletter dedicated to Noosa, from Australian Traveller to its database of 62,000. Low-season promotion for your 2020 early bird offer for travel to Noosa. The newsletter will focus on accommodation packages and experience deals.
- Date: Week commending 17 March 2020
- Opportunity: Your offer featured in the newsletter as one of six listings, linking to a more detailed listing on our website, including direct booking.
- Audience: Australian Traveller's database of 62,000 | 20% open rate and 7% click-through rate (Australian Traveller's figures)
- Cost: $350 each + GST per spot.
2: HOT DEALS IN AUSTRALIAN TRAVELLER NEWSLETTER AND WEBSITE:
- Date: Various dates available from March to June 2020
- Opportunity: Your offer featured as a Hot Deal on an Australian Traveller newsletter and on their website offers page for 1 month.
- Audience: The newsletter reaches an audience of 62,000 people. The website has 300,000+ unique visitors each month with 69% of users aged from 25-54 years and over 60% of the audience lives in Sydney and Melbourne.
- Cost: $200 + GST (5 spots remaining)
PLEASE CLICK ON THE DOWNLOAD BUTTON ON THE IMAGES ABOVE TO SEE EXAMPLES OF EACH OPPORTUNITY.
SOCIAL MEDIA COOPERATIVE ADVERTISING
Advertise with us across Instagram and Facebook through Visit Noosa's social media channels. Targeted 4-week campaigns start mid-March for:
- Wellness sector
- Accommodation sector
Ads click through to a dedicated landing page on visitnoosa.com.au with a direct link to your desired location (website or booking portal).
Date: From 16 March 2020
Opportunity: Facebook + Instagram carousel ad, running for 4 weeks
Audience: Your ad targeted to your relevant audience segments
Cost: $300 + GST per spot - only 6 places available.
Special offer: Add a Trending Offer on visitnoosa.com.au for only $200 extra – save $100.