CORONAVIRUS: ACCOMMODATION SECTOR HELP
RELAXATION ON COVID 19 RESTRICTIONS - Guidelines for Accomodation Operators
The State Government has announced the relaxing of restrictions over the weekend and like us, we assume you will start fielding questions as to how this relates to travel.
We understand that accommodation providers should still only take bookings that classify as ‘essential’ travel. For the latest on what this means for your business please
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out or view updates via TEQ’s corporate website
SUGGESTED COMMUNICATION TO ACCOMMODATION GUESTS
You could provide a pre-check in questionnaire for your guests to keep on-hand for 30 days in case that guest becomes infectious and you can track who has cleaned the room and communicate with the guests regarding their journey.
Provide an in-room letter for your guests on arrival to communicate how you are managing COVID-19 at the property and how they may be able to help.
Download suggested letters below.
Clean and disinfect guidelines for properties from the USA Centre for Disease Control and Prevention:
Accommodation Sector Correspondence
- Accommodation Sector email – 18/03/2020
- Medical Information for guests - 19/03/2020
- Additional Suggestions to Government - 18/03/2020
- Ministerial Statement - 18/03/2020
- Sector Update - 26/03/2020
- Sector Update -24/03/2020 - Free Business Support | PayG Assistance | Webinar Series | Apprentice Wage Subsidy | CCIQ Contacts | Cashflow Assistance