Holistic Village Noosa at Living Valley Retreat
Holistic Village, a unique collaboration of health, fun, reflection and adventure, begins a Noosa series of retreats at Living Valley Retreat in the Noosa HInterland,
Holistic Village has put together a team of professional men and women who have all risen and conquered the most challenging situations mentally, emotionally and physically to become the best in their dedicated pursuits. They deliver tailored, adventure-based programs for people who come to them for a variety of reasons, needing to reboot, refocus, or recharge.
But it’s not your typical ‘wellness’ or ‘boot camp’. The Holistic Village program was born out of the team’s decades of experiences helping people from all walks of life face and conquer challenges to create positive personal change and come out stronger, healthier and happier on the other side. The experiences and adventures focus on participants’ physical, mental, and emotional well-being. Their number one priority is for you to leave the retreats and adventures feeling invigorated, positive, energised and supported.
The Noosa series of retreats is taking place at the beautiful Living Valley Retreat, set amongst 145 acres of lush green hills, valleys, and pristine countryside in the Noosa hinterland. The first retreat will be held from Sunday 25 July – Sunday 1 August 2021.
ACTIVITIES and EXPERIENCES
- Walking and hiking through Noosa’s iconic National Park
- Personal training sessions
- Holistic Village Ironman Noosa Main Beach
- Choice of water-based activities and lessons – SUP, surf, ski or swim
- Personalised treatments, motivational and well-being sessions from renowned speakers and experts in their field
- Multi-adventure teams event – competitive and fun
- Optional exercises - relaxation, Pilates, guided walks, yoga
- Awards dinner
The elite team heading up this upcoming retreat is spearheaded by multi-disciplined adventurer Brian Freeman, three-times Uncle Toby’s Ironman Champion
Guy Andrews, orthopedic and trauma surgeon and ‘Adventure Doctor’ Andrew Graham, and elite open ocean swimmer Malcolm Cockburn. They are supported by Living Valley’s talented expert staff - naturopaths, psychologists and facilitators, with guest speakers, trainers, and coaches also woven into the itinerary.
And don’t think you’ll go hungry! Organic chefs will dish up fresh, seasonal, delicious, locally sourced foods, and plenty of it.
- 7 nights private accommodation at Living Valley Retreat
- All organic meals, snacks and beverages
- Individual health assessments by qualified medical practitioners
- Personalised treatments – e.g. massage, steam baths, training sessions
- Customised adventure itinerary
- High calibre guest speakers
- Access to all facilities and activities tailored to your fitness and ability
- All transfers to off-site activities
- As Holistic Village alumni you become part of their community
For more information and to book, see contact details below.