Go Noosa Easter 2-18 April 2021
Noosa Council’s Go Noosa peak holiday transport program is back these Easter School Holidays from 2-18 April 2021, with free buses, park & ride, discounted ferry travel, drop & go, and extra paid car parking.
- Route 626 Tewantin to Sunrise Beach via Noosa Heads
- Route 627 Tewantin to Sunshine Beach via Noosa Heads
- Route 628 Noosa Parklands to Noosa Junction via Noosa Civic
- Route 629 Tewantin to Noosa Junction via Noosa Civic
- Route 632 Noosa to Cooran via Cooroy and Pomona
- Temporary Route 064 Peregian Beach to Noosa Heads
- Temporary Route 065 Go Noosa Loop Bus
PARK & RIDE
Park & Ride from the Noosa AFL Grounds with over 400 free car parking spaces and serviced by the free Go Noosa Loop bus every 15 mins from 7am – 7pm and every 30 mins from 7pm – 11pm.
Long stay parking at the Noosa Junction Transit Centre and serviced by free buses every 7-15mins.
Park anywhere (normal parking restrictions apply) and walk, ride a bike, hop on a free bus or catch the ferry.
Discounted frequent traveller pass for locals and visitors on the Noosa Ferry. For more info visit www.noosaferry.com or ph 5449 8442.
DROP & GO
There are 2-minute Drop & Go car parks at the Hastings Street Bus Interchange and on Noosa Drive. The purpose of the Drop & Go car parking bays is to allow drivers to safely drop off and pick up passengers and bulky items near Hastings Street.
- Variable Message Signs on key entry points to Noosa advising drivers of alternative transport options.
traffic flow on Hastings Street, by the temporary replacement of
parallel car parks with increased footpath space & bicycle/scooter
- Noosa Heads Lions Park open for an additional 200 paid car parks.
- Traffic control in Noosa Heads to facilitate the movement of pedestrians, buses and vehicles.
For more info including frequently asked questions please visit noosa.qld.gov.au/go-noosa-holidays