Member Events & Training
Instagram Reels - 3 x 2 Hour workshops
The workshops are now fully booked. If you would like to waitlist please send an email to [email protected]
3 x 2-hour workshops -TikTok, Instagram Reels, Youtube shorts and so much more
Tourism Noosa invites you to join us for 3 x 2-hour workshops for Instagram for beginners with @tamdrewsocial.
The workshop is limited to 10 members. You are guaranteed hands-on help, support and a good laugh along the way. Limited to one person per membership.
When: Tuesday 24th, 31st May & 7th June 2022
Time: 9.30am - 11.30am
Where: Tourism Noosa meeting room, Noosa Marina - 2 Parkyn Court Tewantin
Cost: $90 per member for all 3 workshops
Tourism Noosa will subsidise this this training
If you are interested in Instagram training but not available these dates or would like another person from your membership to attend, please email [email protected] or call 0417 152 199.
What we will cover in these workshops:
- Knowing your niche and speaking to your ideal client.
- Optimising your bio and why this is the most important first step.
- What the importance of and differences are between Instagram Stories, Reels, Timeline, Carousels.
- Why Instagram Reels can be a great tool for business and what type of reels to post (it’s not all about dancing).
- Let’s dive deeper into Instagram Reels (what are they, how to understand and create).
- How to re-purpose your content for other platforms (TikTok, Facebook, Snapchat, Youtube etc).
- How and why you should be checking your insights daily!
- Have you secured your accounts, here is how you do it!
- What you want to be incorporating into your day on social media.
- And much much more...
@tamdrewsocial & @tamlynsamuel
"We are Tamlyn and Andrew Samuel, a husband and wife team. We show who the people are behind the brands by creating fun, personality-filled TikTok, Instagram Reels, Youtube shorts and soon-to-be Facebook Reels. We both understand, after years of utilising platforms such as Facebook and Instagram specifically to grow our own successful business, that social media, though a powerful tool, can also be confusing and frustrating.
"We believe that the process of learning, understanding and implementing should not be difficult, and instead needs to be an enjoyable experience. With our hands-on approach to teaching the why behind the what, we will ensure that you are empowered, whatever level you are at, and whatever type of business you are in, with all the tools and all the know-how, having lots of laughs along the way."